I greatly welcome and congratulate you my best friend. How are you? I haven't meet you for a couple of weeks.
When I was young, I felt that your magical mayhem make me mad, but now I feel that your magical mayhem makes me comfortable. I forgot to meet you because I was busy for preparing history presentation and debate competition. I'm really sorry about that. My friend hate your magical points but I like you as much as you like me. ( I like your complexional part)
I like you but sometimes I felt that you are making me mad while I'm meeting you. Can you tell me the way to meet you more friendly?
<The reason I like you >
~ well organize
~ complexional
~ Have the answers
~ easy!
Not meeting you for a couple of weeks I met my good friend science and English. She was busy because she is now handling by human. More amazing facts is that people found her magical
points. I'm worrying about that people found her magical points for their own benefit. I will promise you about using a science the way could help people when I became a biologist.
Another good friend English is working so hard in this time in GLPS camp! I met her per 24hours in one day .
You are still my best friend until I maintain my life. I will miss you for couple of weeks again!
Please add some comment after you read this letter~!
Bye~ 2011.1. 11
-sincerely Annie-
....After the day....
<Dear Science / Dear English>
How are you my good friend?
I met my great friend Math. I'm really felt sorry for him that I didn't met him for couple of weeks different then you guys.
After became your friend I learn many things from you. Thank you for giving much information.
- sincerely Annie - !


You say you didn't meet Math for a long time, but don't you study some math in GLPS? If you miss Math so much, why don't you play some Sudoku puzzles in your free time? Oh, of course! You don't have any free time!
ReplyDeleteNice ode. Very funny and cute. I am sorry to say I hate Math. She doesn't like me either and made my years in school very painful at times.