It is a science fiction novel by "Nancy Farmer" and now I'm going to introduce, what its about.
The Story mostly takes place in Opium, as trip of land between Mexico and the US. Tom carried Matt when he got cut by glass to EL Patron's house so that Matt has his first real adventour when he escapes and tries to save himself at the Planton Factory. The farm patrol captured the people who brdered in direction. These illegal become "eejit" human with computer chips, implanted in their brains and made them Zombies.
Now I'm telling you about the Main characters. There are list 4 main characters.
* Matt: He is the 8th clone of Patron. Later when EL patron's organ failed.
* EL Patron : is a drug lord, the ruler of opium
* The Last boys : A group of boys, whose parents get captured by the farm Patrol.
* Eejits : Elligal immigrants caugnt by farm Patrol.
I usaully read non- fiction books but my mom told me that Fiction gives us moral. This became the beginning to this book.
I like this sience - novel and it became my favortie book instead!
I hope I could find other intersting book what I did. (Now, I'm reading a story named 'Moby dic' )

Is this book for kids your age? It sounds a bit adult, and most kids would probably find it confusing. Are you reading this book in English? I hope you read many books in English, as that's the best way to improve your writing and vocabulary. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete