Friday, July 29, 2011

My name is Annie

-welcome-
Have you ever think abut yourself?
Today, I'm going to introduce about myself to everyone. I like so many things especially making my own bags, reading scientific stories, studying and so on.
I have family which was composite with my mother, father, sister,e and adopted sister who has down- syndrome.
My patents are benevolent people.
My mom make me hard - working and My father made me to  g the right path.
What I really like to eat is ice-cream, Kim-chi and spaghetti.
My favorite subject is science, because it's interesting and I like learning new things.
What's your religion? Well I believe god so I' Catholicism.
I'm from Ulsan and my native country is Korea. Ulsan is a quiet city. Not so may people and only a few cars come and go along the streets.
I went many others different country, such as China, Singapore, New-Zealand, Australia for trip.
I want to be a microorganism scientist. I hope my dream come true.

-THANK YOU-

No comments:

Post a Comment